The following summarises our 5 key fundamental beliefs about investing:
- It is best to make investments decisions when we have a clear picture of our goals.
- Speculating is not investing and saving is not investing.
- Long term investing in good quality growth assets is the best way to passively build wealth and then preserve that wealth.
- Diversification of investments lowers risk.
- You don’t have to be wealthy to invest, but you do need to invest to become wealthy.
We provide our clients with tailored insurance advice to meet their needs. Our process to provide advice is;
- Establish any existing insurance you have (including in your super fund). Complete an Insurance Needs Analysis based on what you want to occur in the event of your Death, Disability or major illness
- Conduct research using our sophisticated “Risk Researcher” software
- Present an Insurance Options Summary
- Fine tune your insurance preferences
- Prepare your Statement of Advice. Complete applications with you and lodge
- Liaise with the insurer until your application is either accepted, offered with alternative terms or declined
Whether you are employed, self-employed, in your twenties or fifties, superannuation is a powerful wealth creation tool. Put simply it is your own personal “tax haven” due to the generous tax concessions available both while you are accumulating wealth and in retirement.
We help our clients by providing tailored advice to get the most out of their superannuation. Our advice services include;
- Tax-deductible superannuation contribution strategies
- Salary sacrifice and personal deductible contributions
- Asset Restructuring
- Moving assets into the concessionally taxed superannuation environment
- Superannuation Product Review
- Fees, performance, investment options, insurance offerings.
- Investment Option Selection
- Ensuring your superannuation is invested in line with your performance expectations and tolerance to risk, to get the most out of your Super.
The CARE Investment Philosophy ® has successfully guided clients through the good times and the bad, including the Global Financial Crisis of 2008. The CARE Philosophy ® believes that 50% of your returns are made up by your investment behaviour. 45% of your return is to do with asset allocation and the remaining 5% is timing and selection. The CARE Philosophy ® was designed to prevent bad investment decisions made in market downturns and to stop the dangerous DALBAR cycle that destroys the wealth you have worked so hard to create.
Planning for your retirement can be a daunting task and the costs of getting it wrong can be the difference between a comfortable retirement and one where you are solely reliant on the Age Pension.
We also provide detailed cash flow and asset modelling over 30+ years to get a look and feel of what your retirement plan will be. Although the modelling is not a guarantee (after all we do not control the investment markets….yet!) it can be a very powerful tool to assess the probability of your retirement income objectives being met and helping to answer the big question “Will we have enough to last for our retirement?”
We can act for our clients as their Centrelink Nominee to take out all of the hassle with dealing with Centrelink.
Our Nominee Service allows us to;
- Apply for the Age Pension
- Complete and lodge any required forms
- Follow ups with Centrelink
- Liaise in relation to any queries or errors
Although we take all of all the paperwork and hassle, you will still be responsible for meeting your Centrelink obligations and will need to tell us if any information needs updating. We provide all the information for products that we are the advisers for but things like personal bank accounts, term deposits or any other investments we are not the linked adviser for you will need to provide to us so that we can update Centrelink for you.